Assistant Coaches : Lynne Devaney
Squad Manager : To Be Confirmed
Squad Coach Philosophy
Age 6 - 9
- Must be able to swim a width of Ennerdale Small Pool unaided
- Swimmers chosen in the form of a swimming trial
- Must train a minimum of 2 sessions a week
- To develop and improve all round technical ability on all strokes.
- Introduce swimmers to competitive turns.
- Improve feel for the water.
- Stable movement patterns.
- Preparation for AGE 3 squad.
Hull Open (End of Season Short Course Meet - Level 3)
Posted : Tuesday, Apr 15 2014
Club Gala (4)
CLUB CHAMPIONSHIP GALA 4
Saturday 17th May 2014
Age on 8th November 2014
- Girls Open 200 IM
- Boys Open 200 IM
- Tadpoles 25m Free
- Girls JC & JD 100 IM
- Boys JC & JD 100 IM
- Girls Open 100 m Free
- Boys Open 100m Free
- Tadpoles 25m Back
- Girls Open 200 Breaststroke
- Boys Open 200m Breaststroke
- Girls 9 & Over 50m Fly
- Boys 9& Over 50m Fly
Entries to be in by Friday 2nd May 2014
Posted : Tuesday, Apr 1 2014
Yorkshire & NE Region Qualifying Times
To view the 2014 Yorkshire qualifying times click HERE
To view the 2013 ASA North East Region qualifying times click HERE
Posted : Sunday, Dec 8 2013
Recent Club News
Help Your Club
Help raise funds for the Kingston Upon Hull Swimming club by buying online through our sponsorship Web site. Every purchase you make at your normal online shopping sites will attract donations which will be made directly to the club as well as you getting discounts also. Every little helps!! Tell your friends too.
Visit our shopping site now by clicking here
Boomerang Data Consultants Ltd
Malcolm Kirkwood Insurances & Mortgages