Assistant Coaches : Lynne Devaney
Squad Manager : To Be Confirmed
Squad Coach Philosophy
Age 6 - 9
- Must be able to swim a width of Ennerdale Small Pool unaided
- Swimmers chosen in the form of a swimming trial
- Must train a minimum of 2 sessions a week
- To develop and improve all round technical ability on all strokes.
- Introduce swimmers to competitive turns.
- Improve feel for the water.
- Stable movement patterns.
- Preparation for AGE 3 squad.
Yorkshire & NE Region Qualifying Times
To view the 2014 Yorkshire qualifying times click HERE
To view the 2013 ASA North East Region qualifying times click HERE
Posted : Sunday, Dec 8 2013
Club Gala (1)
CLUB CHAMPIONSHIP GALA 1
Saturday 25th January 2014
Age on 8th November 2014
- Girls Open 200m IM
- Boys Open 200m IM
- Tadpoles 25m Free
- Girls JC & JD 100m IM
- Boys JC & JD 100m IM
- Girls Open 100m Fly
- Boys Open 100m Fly
- Tadpoles 25m Back
- Girls Open 200m Free
- Boys Open 200m Free
- Girls 9& over 50m Breast
- Boys 9 & over 50m Breast
Entries to be in by Friday 10th January 2014
Posted : Saturday, Dec 7 2013
Recent Club News
Help Your Club
Help raise funds for the Kingston Upon Hull Swimming club by buying online through our sponsorship Web site. Every purchase you make at your normal online shopping sites will attract donations which will be made directly to the club as well as you getting discounts also. Every little helps!! Tell your friends too.
Visit our shopping site now by clicking here
Boomerang Data Consultants Ltd
Malcolm Kirkwood Insurances & Mortgages