Assistant Coaches : Lynne Devaney
Squad Manager : To Be Confirmed
Squad Coach Philosophy
Age 6 - 9
- Must be able to swim a width of Ennerdale Small Pool unaided
- Swimmers chosen in the form of a swimming trial
- Must train a minimum of 2 sessions a week
- To develop and improve all round technical ability on all strokes.
- Introduce swimmers to competitive turns.
- Improve feel for the water.
- Stable movement patterns.
- Preparation for AGE 3 squad.
Club Gala (1)
CLUB CHAMPIONSHIP GALA 1
Friday 14st November 2014
Age on 7th November 2015
- 800m Freestyle Girls 10 and over
- 1500 m Freestyle Boys 10 and over
Entries to be in by Friday 7th November 2014
Posted : Tuesday, Oct 7 2014
Yorkshire & NE Region Qualifying Times
To view the 2014 Yorkshire qualifying times click HERE
To view the 2013 ASA North East Region qualifying times click HERE
Posted : Sunday, Dec 8 2013
Recent Club News
Help Your Club
Help raise funds for the Kingston Upon Hull Swimming club by buying online through our sponsorship Web site. Every purchase you make at your normal online shopping sites will attract donations which will be made directly to the club as well as you getting discounts also. Every little helps!! Tell your friends too.
Visit our shopping site now by clicking here
Boomerang Data Consultants Ltd
Malcolm Kirkwood Insurances & Mortgages