Assistant Coaches : Lynne Devaney
Squad Manager : To Be Confirmed
Squad Coach Philosophy
Age 6 - 9
- Must be able to swim a width of Ennerdale Small Pool unaided
- Swimmers chosen in the form of a swimming trial
- Must train a minimum of 2 sessions a week
- To develop and improve all round technical ability on all strokes.
- Introduce swimmers to competitive turns.
- Improve feel for the water.
- Stable movement patterns.
- Preparation for AGE 3 squad.
To visit our online shop to purchase club kit, please click on the link below
Regional Qualifier (Short Course Meet - Level 3)
KUHSC Regional Qualifier Meet 2015
Level 3 Event
Sunday 4th October 2015
Ennerdale Leisure Centre, Hull
Entries to be in by 6th September 2015
To view the Qualifier Meet documentatiion then goto the Gala menu or download the document by clicking HERE.
Posted : Wednesday, Jul 1 2015
Recent Club News
Help Your Club
Help raise funds for the Kingston Upon Hull Swimming club by buying online through our sponsorship Web site. Every purchase you make at your normal online shopping sites will attract donations which will be made directly to the club as well as you getting discounts also. Every little helps!! Tell your friends too.
Visit our shopping site now by clicking here
Boomerang Data Consultants Ltd
Malcolm Kirkwood Insurances & Mortgages