Assistant Coaches : Chris Jackson, Paul Rodmell
Squad Manager : Karen Webster
Squad Coach Philosophy
Age 11 and upwards
- Must be able to perform all 4 strokes
- Minimum number of sessions to be attended as directed by the squad coach and under guidance of the Head Coach
- To compete in the gala's as directed by the squad coach and under the guidance of the Head Coach
- Regular review to be carried out of attendance, behaviour and commitment
- Train effectively :-
- Warm Up - Skill
- Swim Down
- Understand the use of pace and stroke count
- Development of Individual Medley training and introduction to Medley training protocol
- Lane discipline
- Use of pace clocks
- Increase aerobic capacity and endurance
- Warm Up - Skill
- Must keep an up to date log book, to be handed in every Saturday
- Additional squad selections to be at the discretion of the Squad and Head Coach
- To enforce the swimmers competition and training skills as part of their Long Term Athlete Development.
- Development of Individual Medley training.
- High Level starts, turns and finishes.
- Where appropriate, obtain Yorkshire and North East Region Qualifying times.
- Introduction to Land Training to relevant swimmers.
- To provide nutritional information.
- Develop the skill base.
- Encourage swimmers to achieve their full potential.
- Where appropriate, and under the selection of both squad and Head Coach, provide an opportunity for bridging into a higher squad.
SELECTION TO THIS SQUAD IS OFFERED UNDER THE GUIDANCE OF THE HEAD COACH
Hull Open (End of Season Short Course Meet - Level 3)
Posted : Tuesday, Apr 15 2014
Club Gala (4)
CLUB CHAMPIONSHIP GALA 4
Saturday 17th May 2014
Age on 8th November 2014
- Girls Open 200 IM
- Boys Open 200 IM
- Tadpoles 25m Free
- Girls JC & JD 100 IM
- Boys JC & JD 100 IM
- Girls Open 100 m Free
- Boys Open 100m Free
- Tadpoles 25m Back
- Girls Open 200 Breaststroke
- Boys Open 200m Breaststroke
- Girls 9 & Over 50m Fly
- Boys 9& Over 50m Fly
Entries to be in by Friday 2nd May 2014
Posted : Tuesday, Apr 1 2014
Yorkshire & NE Region Qualifying Times
To view the 2014 Yorkshire qualifying times click HERE
To view the 2013 ASA North East Region qualifying times click HERE
Posted : Sunday, Dec 8 2013
Recent Club News
Help Your Club
Help raise funds for the Kingston Upon Hull Swimming club by buying online through our sponsorship Web site. Every purchase you make at your normal online shopping sites will attract donations which will be made directly to the club as well as you getting discounts also. Every little helps!! Tell your friends too.
Visit our shopping site now by clicking here
Boomerang Data Consultants Ltd
Malcolm Kirkwood Insurances & Mortgages