|To Be Confirmed|
Assistant Coaches : To Be Confirmed
Squad Manager : To Be Confirmed
Squad Coach Philosophy
Age 11 and upwards
- Must be able to perform all 4 strokes
- Minimum number of sessions to be attended as directed by the squad coach and under guidance of the Head Coach
- To compete in the gala's as directed by the squad coach and under the guidance of the Head Coach
- Regular review to be carried out of attendance, behaviour and commitment
- Train effectively :-
- Warm Up - Skill
- Swim Down
- Understand the use of pace and stroke count
- Development of Individual Medley training and introduction to Medley training protocol
- Lane discipline
- Use of pace clocks
- Increase aerobic capacity and endurance
- Warm Up - Skill
- Must keep an up to date log book, to be handed in every Saturday
- Additional squad selections to be at the discretion of the Squad and Head Coach
- To enforce the swimmers competition and training skills as part of their Long Term Athlete Development.
- Development of Individual Medley training.
- High Level starts, turns and finishes.
- Where appropriate, obtain Yorkshire and North East Region Qualifying times.
- Introduction to Land Training to relevant swimmers.
- To provide nutritional information.
- Develop the skill base.
- Encourage swimmers to achieve their full potential.
- Where appropriate, and under the selection of both squad and Head Coach, provide an opportunity for bridging into a higher squad.
SELECTION TO THIS SQUAD IS OFFERED UNDER THE GUIDANCE OF THE HEAD COACH
To visit our online shop to purchase club kit, please click on the link below
Club Gala (6)
CLUB CHAMPIONSHIP GALA 6
Saturday 20th June 2015
Age on 7th November 2015
- Tadpoles 25m Free
- Girls Open 400 Free
- Tadpoles 25m Breast
- Boys Open 400 Free
- Girls JC & JD 100 IM
- Boys JC & JD 100 IM
- Girls Open 200 Fly
- Boys Open 200 Fly
- Girls Open 50 Back
- Boys Open 50 Back
Entries to be in by Friday 5th June 2015
Posted : Friday, May 1 2015
End of Season Short Course Meet - Level 3 (2015)
KUHSC End Of Season Short Course Meet 2015
Saturday 4th & Sunday 5th July 2015
Ennerdale Leisure Centre, Hull
Entries to be in by 1st June 2015
To view the Qualifier Meet documentatiion then goto the Gala menu or download the document by clicking HERE.
Electronic Entry Available
For clubs wishing to download the electronic version to enter through their Sports System software to send the entries electronically then you can click on the Link below to download the file.
Posted : Tuesday, Apr 7 2015
Up & Coming Meets
The club have provisionally released the competitive meets that they intend to enter up until June 2015. You can download the listing by clicking HERE
Posted : Monday, Feb 2 2015
Recent Club News
Help Your Club
Help raise funds for the Kingston Upon Hull Swimming club by buying online through our sponsorship Web site. Every purchase you make at your normal online shopping sites will attract donations which will be made directly to the club as well as you getting discounts also. Every little helps!! Tell your friends too.
Visit our shopping site now by clicking here
Boomerang Data Consultants Ltd
Malcolm Kirkwood Insurances & Mortgages