- Bev Felgate
Kingston upon Hull Swimming Club's contact for Child Protection Advice and Support is Bev Felgate. She is available to advise any person in the club who has a concern on any child protection issue.
The Welfare Officer is approachable, a good communicator and clear and concise in her role. She is a good listener with empathy for young people. She has had many years of experience and training with regard to this role and with working with young people of all ages.
The Welfare Officer will maintain confidentiality at all times, you will find her to be tactful and very discreet.
The Welfare Officer will ensure confidentiality is maintained and information is only shared on a "need to know" basis.
The Welfare Officer Role:
- The Welfare Officer is the first point of contact for club staff and volunteers, young people and parents for any issue concerning child welfare. The main purpose of the role is to assist with the safeguarding and protecting of children and young people in the club.
- The Welfare Officer has an understanding of, and will ensure the introduction and maintenance of the Child Protection Policy.
- The Welfare Officer will ensure all persons working with children and young people at the club are fully aware of what is required of them within the protocols of the policy.
- The Welfare Officer will liaise closely with club officials, parents, children and young people, in ensuring that the agreed procedures for the prevention of risk is followed and advise the club on matters of policy relating to child protection.
- The Welfare Officer has experience in liaising with organizations such as social services and other relevant agencies and in representing the views of others.
- The Welfare Officer will ensure that all incidents are correctly reported, take details of the allegation/concern.
- The Welfare Officer will consult with an appropriate child protection professional i.e. ASA, social services and follow the advice given by the appropriate agency.
- The Welfare Officer has full understanding of Child Protection
If you feel you need the assistance of the Welfare Officer, please do not hesitate to contact her on:
Home: 01964 542976 or 01964 501713
Work: 01482 306655 (Monday to Thursday 8.30am - 5.00pm)
Mobile: 07948 219577
Club Gala (8)
CLUB CHAMPIONSHIP GALA 8
Friday 8th November 2014
Age on 8th November 2014
- Girls Open 200m IM
- Boys Open 200m IM
- Tadpoles 25m Free
- Girls JC & JD 100m IM
- Boys JC & JD 100m IM
- Girls Open 100m Breast
- Boys Open 100m Breast
- Tadpoles 25m Back
- Girls Open 200m Back
- Boys Open 200m Back
- Girls 9 & over 50m Free
- Boys 9 & over 50m Free
Entries to be in by Friday 24th October 2014
Posted : Wednesday, Oct 1 2014
Yorkshire & NE Region Qualifying Times
To view the 2014 Yorkshire qualifying times click HERE
To view the 2013 ASA North East Region qualifying times click HERE
Posted : Sunday, Dec 8 2013
Recent Club News
Help Your Club
Help raise funds for the Kingston Upon Hull Swimming club by buying online through our sponsorship Web site. Every purchase you make at your normal online shopping sites will attract donations which will be made directly to the club as well as you getting discounts also. Every little helps!! Tell your friends too.
Visit our shopping site now by clicking here
Boomerang Data Consultants Ltd
Malcolm Kirkwood Insurances & Mortgages