- Bev Felgate
Kingston upon Hull Swimming Club's contact for Child Protection Advice and Support is Bev Felgate. She is available to advise any person in the club who has a concern on any child protection issue.
The Welfare Officer is approachable, a good communicator and clear and concise in her role. She is a good listener with empathy for young people. She has had many years of experience and training with regard to this role and with working with young people of all ages.
The Welfare Officer will maintain confidentiality at all times, you will find her to be tactful and very discreet.
The Welfare Officer will ensure confidentiality is maintained and information is only shared on a "need to know" basis.
The Welfare Officer Role:
- The Welfare Officer is the first point of contact for club staff and volunteers, young people and parents for any issue concerning child welfare. The main purpose of the role is to assist with the safeguarding and protecting of children and young people in the club.
- The Welfare Officer has an understanding of, and will ensure the introduction and maintenance of the Child Protection Policy.
- The Welfare Officer will ensure all persons working with children and young people at the club are fully aware of what is required of them within the protocols of the policy.
- The Welfare Officer will liaise closely with club officials, parents, children and young people, in ensuring that the agreed procedures for the prevention of risk is followed and advise the club on matters of policy relating to child protection.
- The Welfare Officer has experience in liaising with organizations such as social services and other relevant agencies and in representing the views of others.
- The Welfare Officer will ensure that all incidents are correctly reported, take details of the allegation/concern.
- The Welfare Officer will consult with an appropriate child protection professional i.e. ASA, social services and follow the advice given by the appropriate agency.
- The Welfare Officer has full understanding of Child Protection
If you feel you need the assistance of the Welfare Officer, please do not hesitate to contact her on:
Home: 01964 542976 or 01964 501713
Work: 01482 306655 (Monday to Thursday 8.30am - 5.00pm)
Mobile: 07948 219577
Club Gala (5)
CLUB CHAMPIONSHIP GALA 5
Saturday 15th June 2013
Age on 9th November 2013
- Tadpoles 25m Free
- Girls Open 400m Free
- Tadpoles 25m Breast
- Boys Open 400m Free
- Girls Jnr C & Jnr D 100 IM
- Boys Jnr C & Jnr D 100 IM
- Girls Open 200m Fly
- Boys Open 200m Fly
- Girls 9 & Over 50m Back
- Boys 9 & Over 50m Back
Entries to be in by Friday 31st May 2012
Posted : Wednesday, May 1 2013
Hull Open (End of Season Short Course Meet - Level 3)
End Of Season Short Course Meet 2013
Saturday 6th & Sunday 7th July 2013
Ennerdale Leisure Centre, Hull
Entries to be in by 2nd June 2013
For view the Qualifier Meet documentatiion then goto the Gala menu or download the document by clicking HERE.
Electronic Entry Available
For clubs wishing to download the electronic version to enter through their Sports System software to send the entries electronically then you can click on the Link below to download the file.
Posted : Tuesday, Apr 30 2013
Yorkshire & NE Region Qualifying Times
To view the 2013 Yorkshire qualifying times click HERE
To view the 2013 ASA North East Region qualifying times click HERE
Posted : Sunday, Mar 17 2013
KUHSC A/B Easter Meet & Entries List
The KUHSC A/B Easter Meet 2013 is now FULL and we thanks all those club participating and we are sure you will have a great weekend.
To download the full Accepted Entries List please click HERE
Posted : Sunday, Mar 17 2013
Recent Club News
Help Your Club
Help raise funds for the Kingston Upon Hull Swimming club by buying online through our sponsorship Web site. Every purchase you make at your normal online shopping sites will attract donations which will be made directly to the club as well as you getting discounts also. Every little helps!! Tell your friends too.
Visit our shopping site now by clicking here
Boomerang Data Consultants Ltd
Malcolm Kirkwood Insurances & Mortgages