Assistant Coaches : Nick Mills, Paul Marrit, Nikki Bull
Squad Manager : Nikki Bull
Squad Coach Philosophy
Age 6 - 10
- Must train a minimum of 3 sessions per week
- Must have basic knowledge of 3 strokes
- Swimmers are selected into the squad by Squad and Head Coach
- Correct lane discipline and behaviour
- Regular review to be carried out of attendance, improved skills and commitment
- To compete in Club, Hull & District Galas, together with any galas as selected by Squad Coach
- Regular review to be carried out of attendance, behaviour and commitment
- To enforce the swimmers training skills in all four strokes as part of their Long Term Athlete Development
- Development of Individual Medley training.
- High level starts, turns and finishes.
- Prepare swimmers for AGE 2 Squad.
- Obtain Yorkshire Qualifying time.
- Introduction to nutrition and basic stretching exercises.
- Use of pace clock.
- Rules of the sport.
SELECTION TO THIS SQUAD IS OFFERED UNDER THE GUIDANCE OF THE HEAD COACH
Club Gala (5)
CLUB CHAMPIONSHIP GALA 5
Saturday 15th June 2013
Age on 9th November 2013
- Tadpoles 25m Free
- Girls Open 400m Free
- Tadpoles 25m Breast
- Boys Open 400m Free
- Girls Jnr C & Jnr D 100 IM
- Boys Jnr C & Jnr D 100 IM
- Girls Open 200m Fly
- Boys Open 200m Fly
- Girls 9 & Over 50m Back
- Boys 9 & Over 50m Back
Entries to be in by Friday 31st May 2012
Posted : Wednesday, May 1 2013
Hull Open (End of Season Short Course Meet - Level 3)
End Of Season Short Course Meet 2013
Saturday 6th & Sunday 7th July 2013
Ennerdale Leisure Centre, Hull
Entries to be in by 2nd June 2013
For view the Qualifier Meet documentatiion then goto the Gala menu or download the document by clicking HERE.
Electronic Entry Available
For clubs wishing to download the electronic version to enter through their Sports System software to send the entries electronically then you can click on the Link below to download the file.
Posted : Tuesday, Apr 30 2013
Yorkshire & NE Region Qualifying Times
To view the 2013 Yorkshire qualifying times click HERE
To view the 2013 ASA North East Region qualifying times click HERE
Posted : Sunday, Mar 17 2013
KUHSC A/B Easter Meet & Entries List
The KUHSC A/B Easter Meet 2013 is now FULL and we thanks all those club participating and we are sure you will have a great weekend.
To download the full Accepted Entries List please click HERE
Posted : Sunday, Mar 17 2013
Recent Club News
Help Your Club
Help raise funds for the Kingston Upon Hull Swimming club by buying online through our sponsorship Web site. Every purchase you make at your normal online shopping sites will attract donations which will be made directly to the club as well as you getting discounts also. Every little helps!! Tell your friends too.
Visit our shopping site now by clicking here
Boomerang Data Consultants Ltd
Malcolm Kirkwood Insurances & Mortgages