Assistant Coaches : Nick Mills, Paul Marrit, Nikki Bull
Squad Manager : Nikki Bull
Squad Coach Philosophy
Age 6 - 10
- Must train a minimum of 3 sessions per week
- Must have basic knowledge of 3 strokes
- Swimmers are selected into the squad by Squad and Head Coach
- Correct lane discipline and behaviour
- Regular review to be carried out of attendance, improved skills and commitment
- To compete in Club, Hull & District Galas, together with any galas as selected by Squad Coach
- Regular review to be carried out of attendance, behaviour and commitment
- To enforce the swimmers training skills in all four strokes as part of their Long Term Athlete Development
- Development of Individual Medley training.
- High level starts, turns and finishes.
- Prepare swimmers for AGE 2 Squad.
- Obtain Yorkshire Qualifying time.
- Introduction to nutrition and basic stretching exercises.
- Use of pace clock.
- Rules of the sport.
SELECTION TO THIS SQUAD IS OFFERED UNDER THE GUIDANCE OF THE HEAD COACH
KUHSC AGM 2014 Invite
ANNUAL GENERAL MEETING 2014
Friday, 21st March 2014
Starting at 6:00pm
Ennerdale Leisure Centre
In the Creche
It's that time of year again, time for Kingston upon Hull Swimming Club to review the last 12 months, assess our position financially and most crucially appoint the Trustees who will oversee the running of the club for the next 12 months.
We extend a warm invitation to everyone to attend our Annual General Meeting on Friday, 21st March 2014, starting at 6:00pm. The meeting will be held at the Ennerdale Leisure Centre, Sutton Road, Hull in the creche
Please Note: Completed nomination forms MUST be received by the Club Secretary: Lisa Willingham by the 11th March 2014
Please complete and return the nomination form by the above date to Lisa Willingham or you can email the form to email@example.com
You can view and download the Invite Letter and Nomination Form below
Posted : Saturday, Mar 8 2014
KUHSC Easter A/B Short Course Meet 2014
Saturday 5th & Sunday 6th April 2014
Ennerdale Leisure Centre, Hull
Entries to be in by 28th February 2014
For view the Qualifier Meet documentatiion then goto the Gala menu or download the document by clicking HERE.
Posted : Sunday, Jan 12 2014
Yorkshire & NE Region Qualifying Times
To view the 2014 Yorkshire qualifying times click HERE
To view the 2013 ASA North East Region qualifying times click HERE
Posted : Sunday, Dec 8 2013
Recent Club News
Help Your Club
Help raise funds for the Kingston Upon Hull Swimming club by buying online through our sponsorship Web site. Every purchase you make at your normal online shopping sites will attract donations which will be made directly to the club as well as you getting discounts also. Every little helps!! Tell your friends too.
Visit our shopping site now by clicking here
Boomerang Data Consultants Ltd
Malcolm Kirkwood Insurances & Mortgages