Assistant Coaches : Nick Mills, Paul Marrit, Nikki Bull
Squad Manager : Nikki Bull
Squad Coach Philosophy
Age 6 - 10
- Must train a minimum of 3 sessions per week
- Must have basic knowledge of 3 strokes
- Swimmers are selected into the squad by Squad and Head Coach
- Correct lane discipline and behaviour
- Regular review to be carried out of attendance, improved skills and commitment
- To compete in Club, Hull & District Galas, together with any galas as selected by Squad Coach
- Regular review to be carried out of attendance, behaviour and commitment
- To enforce the swimmers training skills in all four strokes as part of their Long Term Athlete Development
- Development of Individual Medley training.
- High level starts, turns and finishes.
- Prepare swimmers for AGE 2 Squad.
- Obtain Yorkshire Qualifying time.
- Introduction to nutrition and basic stretching exercises.
- Use of pace clock.
- Rules of the sport.
SELECTION TO THIS SQUAD IS OFFERED UNDER THE GUIDANCE OF THE HEAD COACH
KUHSC Easter A/B Entries List
The KUHSC Easter A/B 2015 Meet is now Closed and we thanks all those club participating and we are sure you will have a great weekend.
To download the full Accepted Entries List please click HERE
Posted : Friday, Mar 13 2015
Up & Coming Meets
The club have provisionally released the competitive meets that they intend to enter up until June 2015. You can download the listing by clicking HERE
Posted : Monday, Feb 2 2015
Recent Club News
Help Your Club
Help raise funds for the Kingston Upon Hull Swimming club by buying online through our sponsorship Web site. Every purchase you make at your normal online shopping sites will attract donations which will be made directly to the club as well as you getting discounts also. Every little helps!! Tell your friends too.
Visit our shopping site now by clicking here
Boomerang Data Consultants Ltd
Malcolm Kirkwood Insurances & Mortgages