Assistant Coaches : Nick Mills, Paul Marrit, Nikki Bull
Squad Manager : Nikki Bull
Squad Coach Philosophy
Age 6 - 10
- Must train a minimum of 3 sessions per week
- Must have basic knowledge of 3 strokes
- Swimmers are selected into the squad by Squad and Head Coach
- Correct lane discipline and behaviour
- Regular review to be carried out of attendance, improved skills and commitment
- To compete in Club, Hull & District Galas, together with any galas as selected by Squad Coach
- Regular review to be carried out of attendance, behaviour and commitment
- To enforce the swimmers training skills in all four strokes as part of their Long Term Athlete Development
- Development of Individual Medley training.
- High level starts, turns and finishes.
- Prepare swimmers for AGE 2 Squad.
- Obtain Yorkshire Qualifying time.
- Introduction to nutrition and basic stretching exercises.
- Use of pace clock.
- Rules of the sport.
SELECTION TO THIS SQUAD IS OFFERED UNDER THE GUIDANCE OF THE HEAD COACH
To visit our online shop to purchase club kit, please click on the link below
Regional Qualifier (Short Course Meet - Level 3)
KUHSC Regional Qualifier Meet 2015
Level 3 Event
Sunday 4th October 2015
Ennerdale Leisure Centre, Hull
Entries to be in by 6th September 2015
To view the Qualifier Meet documentatiion then goto the Gala menu or download the document by clicking HERE.
Posted : Wednesday, Jul 1 2015
Recent Club News
Help Your Club
Help raise funds for the Kingston Upon Hull Swimming club by buying online through our sponsorship Web site. Every purchase you make at your normal online shopping sites will attract donations which will be made directly to the club as well as you getting discounts also. Every little helps!! Tell your friends too.
Visit our shopping site now by clicking here
Boomerang Data Consultants Ltd
Malcolm Kirkwood Insurances & Mortgages