Assistant Coaches : Graham Martin, Paul Marrit
Squad Manager : Adele Verity
Squad Coach Philosophy
Age 8 - 11
- Must be able to perform all 4 strokes
- Must train a minimum of 4 sessions per week, subject to an increase in session attendance based on age and under the direction of the Squad and Head Coach.
- To compete in Club Championships, Hull and District Gala's,
together with any galas as selected the Squad Coach and approved by the Head Coach.
- Regular review to be carried out of attendance, behaviour and
- Train effectively :-
- Warm Up - Skill
- Swim Down
- Understand the use of pace and stroke Count.
- Development of Individual Medley training and introduction to Medley training protocol.
- Lane discipline
- Use of pace clocks.
- Increase aerobic capacity and endurance.
- Warm Up - Skill
- To enforce the swimmers competition and training skills as
part of their Long Term Athlete Development.
- Development of Individual Medley training.
- High Level starts, turns and finishes.
- Obtain Yorkshire and North East Region Qualifying times.
- Introduction to Land Training.
- To provide nutritional information.
- Develop the personal skill base in preparation for movement into AGE 1
- Encourage swimmers to achieve their full potential.
SELECTION TO THIS SQUAD IS OFFERED UNDER THE GUIDANCE OF THE HEAD COACH
Club Gala (1)
CLUB CHAMPIONSHIP GALA 1
Friday 14st November 2014
Age on 7th November 2015
- 800m Freestyle Girls 10 and over
- 1500 m Freestyle Boys 10 and over
Entries to be in by Friday 7th November 2014
Posted : Tuesday, Oct 7 2014
Club Gala (8)
CLUB CHAMPIONSHIP GALA 8
Friday 8th November 2014
Age on 8th November 2014
- Girls Open 200m IM
- Boys Open 200m IM
- Tadpoles 25m Free
- Girls JC & JD 100m IM
- Boys JC & JD 100m IM
- Girls Open 100m Breast
- Boys Open 100m Breast
- Tadpoles 25m Back
- Girls Open 200m Back
- Boys Open 200m Back
- Girls 9 & over 50m Free
- Boys 9 & over 50m Free
Entries to be in by Friday 24th October 2014
Posted : Wednesday, Oct 1 2014
Yorkshire & NE Region Qualifying Times
To view the 2014 Yorkshire qualifying times click HERE
To view the 2013 ASA North East Region qualifying times click HERE
Posted : Sunday, Dec 8 2013
Recent Club News
Help Your Club
Help raise funds for the Kingston Upon Hull Swimming club by buying online through our sponsorship Web site. Every purchase you make at your normal online shopping sites will attract donations which will be made directly to the club as well as you getting discounts also. Every little helps!! Tell your friends too.
Visit our shopping site now by clicking here
Boomerang Data Consultants Ltd
Malcolm Kirkwood Insurances & Mortgages