Assistant Coaches : Graham Martin, Paul Marrit
Squad Manager : Adele Verity
Squad Coach Philosophy
Age 8 - 11
- Must be able to perform all 4 strokes
- Must train a minimum of 4 sessions per week, subject to an increase in session attendance based on age and under the direction of the Squad and Head Coach.
- To compete in Club Championships, Hull and District Gala's,
together with any galas as selected the Squad Coach and approved by the Head Coach.
- Regular review to be carried out of attendance, behaviour and
- Train effectively :-
- Warm Up - Skill
- Swim Down
- Understand the use of pace and stroke Count.
- Development of Individual Medley training and introduction to Medley training protocol.
- Lane discipline
- Use of pace clocks.
- Increase aerobic capacity and endurance.
- Warm Up - Skill
- To enforce the swimmers competition and training skills as
part of their Long Term Athlete Development.
- Development of Individual Medley training.
- High Level starts, turns and finishes.
- Obtain Yorkshire and North East Region Qualifying times.
- Introduction to Land Training.
- To provide nutritional information.
- Develop the personal skill base in preparation for movement into AGE 1
- Encourage swimmers to achieve their full potential.
SELECTION TO THIS SQUAD IS OFFERED UNDER THE GUIDANCE OF THE HEAD COACH
KUHSC AGM 2015 Invite
ANNUAL GENERAL MEETING 2015
Friday, 20th March 2015
Starting at 6:00pm
Ennerdale Leisure Centre
In the Creche
It's that time of year again, time for Kingston upon Hull Swimming Club to review the last 12 months, assess our position financially and most crucially appoint the Trustees who will oversee the running of the club for the next 12 months.
We extend a warm invitation to everyone to attend our Annual General Meeting on Friday, 20th March 2015, starting at 6:00pm. The meeting will be held at the Ennerdale Leisure Centre, Sutton Road, Hull in the creche
Please Note: Completed nomination forms MUST be received by the Club Secretary: Lisa Willingham by the 20th February 2015
Please complete and return the nomination form by the above date to Lisa Willingham or you can email the form to firstname.lastname@example.org
You can view and download the Invite Letter and Nomination Form below
Posted : Sunday, Feb 8 2015
Club Gala (4)
CLUB CHAMPIONSHIP GALA 4
Friday 13th March 2015
Age on 7th November 2015
- 800m Freestyle Girls 10 and over
- 1500 m Freestyle Boys 10 and over
Entries to be in by Friday 6th March 2015
Posted : Saturday, Feb 7 2015
Up & Coming Meets
The club have provisionally released the competitive meets that they intend to enter up until June 2015. You can download the listing by clicking HERE
Posted : Monday, Feb 2 2015
Recent Club News
Help Your Club
Help raise funds for the Kingston Upon Hull Swimming club by buying online through our sponsorship Web site. Every purchase you make at your normal online shopping sites will attract donations which will be made directly to the club as well as you getting discounts also. Every little helps!! Tell your friends too.
Visit our shopping site now by clicking here
Boomerang Data Consultants Ltd
Malcolm Kirkwood Insurances & Mortgages