Assistant Coaches : Kevin Malton
Squad Manager : Karen Mcgahey
Squad Coach Philosophy
Age 10 - 13
- Must be competent in all 4 strokes
- Comply with attendance requirements as instructed by Squad and Head Coach
- Compulsory attendance to Saturday session. Other compulsory sessions will be as directed by squad coach during early season cycle
- To compete in Hull & District Galas together with any galas as selected by Squad Coach
- Train effectively :-
- Warm Up - Skill
- Swim Down
- Understand the use of pace and stroke count, stroke rate in relation to perceived effort in different training intensity
- Lane discipline
- Have the ability to use pace clocks
- Warm Up - Skill
- Must keep an up to date log book, to be handed in every Saturday
- Additional squad selections to be at the discretion of the Squad and Head Coach
- Encourage all swimmers to achieve their full potential.
- To enforce the swimmers competition and training skills as part of their Long Term Athlete Development.
- Utilisation of training sets to create an understanding of the different energy systems.
- To work towards National Qualifying standard.
- Develop the aerobic and endurance system and skills to prepare for National Squad.
- Learn and practice basic stretching and basic body weight exercises including core strength work.
- Development Individual Medley
SELECTION TO THIS SQUAD IS OFFERED UNDER THE GUIDANCE OF THE HEAD COACH
Yorkshire & NE Region Qualifying Times
To view the 2014 Yorkshire qualifying times click HERE
To view the 2013 ASA North East Region qualifying times click HERE
Posted : Sunday, Dec 8 2013
Club Gala (1)
CLUB CHAMPIONSHIP GALA 1
Saturday 25th January 2014
Age on 8th November 2014
- Girls Open 200m IM
- Boys Open 200m IM
- Tadpoles 25m Free
- Girls JC & JD 100m IM
- Boys JC & JD 100m IM
- Girls Open 100m Fly
- Boys Open 100m Fly
- Tadpoles 25m Back
- Girls Open 200m Free
- Boys Open 200m Free
- Girls 9& over 50m Breast
- Boys 9 & over 50m Breast
Entries to be in by Friday 10th January 2014
Posted : Saturday, Dec 7 2013
Recent Club News
Help Your Club
Help raise funds for the Kingston Upon Hull Swimming club by buying online through our sponsorship Web site. Every purchase you make at your normal online shopping sites will attract donations which will be made directly to the club as well as you getting discounts also. Every little helps!! Tell your friends too.
Visit our shopping site now by clicking here
Boomerang Data Consultants Ltd
Malcolm Kirkwood Insurances & Mortgages