Assistant Coaches : Kevin Malton
Squad Manager : Karen Mcgahey
Squad Coach Philosophy
Age 10 - 13
- Must be competent in all 4 strokes
- Comply with attendance requirements as instructed by Squad and Head Coach
- Compulsory attendance to Saturday session. Other compulsory sessions will be as directed by squad coach during early season cycle
- To compete in Hull & District Galas together with any galas as selected by Squad Coach
- Train effectively :-
- Warm Up - Skill
- Swim Down
- Understand the use of pace and stroke count, stroke rate in relation to perceived effort in different training intensity
- Lane discipline
- Have the ability to use pace clocks
- Warm Up - Skill
- Must keep an up to date log book, to be handed in every Saturday
- Additional squad selections to be at the discretion of the Squad and Head Coach
- Encourage all swimmers to achieve their full potential.
- To enforce the swimmers competition and training skills as part of their Long Term Athlete Development.
- Utilisation of training sets to create an understanding of the different energy systems.
- To work towards National Qualifying standard.
- Develop the aerobic and endurance system and skills to prepare for National Squad.
- Learn and practice basic stretching and basic body weight exercises including core strength work.
- Development Individual Medley
SELECTION TO THIS SQUAD IS OFFERED UNDER THE GUIDANCE OF THE HEAD COACH
To visit our online shop to purchase club kit, please click on the link below
Regional Qualifier (Short Course Meet - Level 3)
KUHSC Regional Qualifier Meet 2015
Level 3 Event
Sunday 4th October 2015
Ennerdale Leisure Centre, Hull
Entries to be in by 6th September 2015
To view the Qualifier Meet documentatiion then goto the Gala menu or download the document by clicking HERE.
Electronic Entry Available
For clubs wishing to download the electronic version to enter through their Sports System software to send the entries electronically then you can click on the Link below to download the file.
Posted : Wednesday, Jul 1 2015
Recent Club News
Help Your Club
Help raise funds for the Kingston Upon Hull Swimming club by buying online through our sponsorship Web site. Every purchase you make at your normal online shopping sites will attract donations which will be made directly to the club as well as you getting discounts also. Every little helps!! Tell your friends too.
Visit our shopping site now by clicking here
Boomerang Data Consultants Ltd
Malcolm Kirkwood Insurances & Mortgages