Assistant Coaches : Kevin Malton
Squad Manager : Karen Mcgahey
Squad Coach Philosophy
Age 10 - 13
- Must be competent in all 4 strokes
- Comply with attendance requirements as instructed by Squad and Head Coach
- Compulsory attendance to Saturday session. Other compulsory sessions will be as directed by squad coach during early season cycle
- To compete in Hull & District Galas together with any galas as selected by Squad Coach
- Train effectively :-
- Warm Up - Skill
- Swim Down
- Understand the use of pace and stroke count, stroke rate in relation to perceived effort in different training intensity
- Lane discipline
- Have the ability to use pace clocks
- Warm Up - Skill
- Must keep an up to date log book, to be handed in every Saturday
- Additional squad selections to be at the discretion of the Squad and Head Coach
- Encourage all swimmers to achieve their full potential.
- To enforce the swimmers competition and training skills as part of their Long Term Athlete Development.
- Utilisation of training sets to create an understanding of the different energy systems.
- To work towards National Qualifying standard.
- Develop the aerobic and endurance system and skills to prepare for National Squad.
- Learn and practice basic stretching and basic body weight exercises including core strength work.
- Development Individual Medley
SELECTION TO THIS SQUAD IS OFFERED UNDER THE GUIDANCE OF THE HEAD COACH
End of Season Short Course Meet - Level 3 (2015)
KUHSC End Of Season Short Course Meet 2015
Saturday 4th & Sunday 5th July 2015
Ennerdale Leisure Centre, Hull
Entries to be in by 1st June 2015
To view the Qualifier Meet documentatiion then goto the Gala menu or download the document by clicking HERE.
Posted : Tuesday, Apr 7 2015
Club Gala (5)
CLUB CHAMPIONSHIP GALA 5
Saturday 9th May 2015
Age on 7th November 2015
- Girls Open 200 IM
- Boys Open 200 IM
- Tadpoles 25m Free
- Girls JC & JD 100 IM
- Boys JC & JD 100 IM
- Girls Open 100 Free
- Boys Open 100 Free
- Tadpoles 25m Back
- Girls Open 200 Breast
- Boys Open 200 Breast
- Girls Open 50 Fly
- Boys Open 50 Fly
Entries to be in by Friday 24th April 2015
Posted : Wednesday, Apr 1 2015
Up & Coming Meets
The club have provisionally released the competitive meets that they intend to enter up until June 2015. You can download the listing by clicking HERE
Posted : Monday, Feb 2 2015
Recent Club News
Help Your Club
Help raise funds for the Kingston Upon Hull Swimming club by buying online through our sponsorship Web site. Every purchase you make at your normal online shopping sites will attract donations which will be made directly to the club as well as you getting discounts also. Every little helps!! Tell your friends too.
Visit our shopping site now by clicking here
Boomerang Data Consultants Ltd
Malcolm Kirkwood Insurances & Mortgages